Vortex Razor® HD Gen Riflescope
The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of power.
The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
HD Optical System
- Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
XR™ Fully Multi-Coated
- Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
Optically Indexed Lenses
- Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
First Focal Plane Reticle
- Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
Daylight Bright Illumination
- Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
Locking Side Illumination
- Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
|Magnification||3 to 18x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Field of View||3x: 37.8' @ 100 yd / 12.6 m @ 100 m|
|18x: 6.3' @ 100 yd / 2.1 m @ 100 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3x: 16.7 mm|
|18x: 2.8 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.7" / 9.4 cm|
|Reticle Type||EBR-7C MOA Reticle (First Focal Plane)|
|Brightness Settings||Adjustable Brightness (11 Levels)|