Oakley Standard Issue Tombstone™ Spoil Array
Oakley Standard Issue introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear.
Oakley Standard Issue introduces a revolutionary competitive shooting eyeshield, Tombstone™. We worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™. Using eye-tracking technology, we identified the key zones in your field of view to allow for 120 degrees of vision. We incorporated PRIZM™ technology to provide contrast enhanced viewing to help lock in your target and decrease eye fatigue/eye strain. Finally, we integrated a single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, our most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
- Switchlock Quick Lens Exchange allows for a lenses to be switched out easily, without placing fingerprints on lens surface
- Thin Stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and comms
- Unobtanium® nosepad provides a no slip grip even under wet conditions
- Lens profile expands zone to a full 120 degree view and a lens curvature that extends the peripheral view allowing shooters to easily acquire a comfortable sight picture
- Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions
High Definition Optics
- Oakley's patented High Definition Optics eliminate distortion to give you clearer , shaper and more accurate vision.